I have many articles but cannot rank in the top 10. Please note that ranking on Google depends on so much more than just your on-page optimization. You could have the perfect article and still struggle to break the top 10 in SERPs.
Here are some of the factors Google considers when ranking you:
- Your website’s authority
- Your content’s quality and how better it is than the other article currently ranking.
- How competitive the keyword is.
- How many backlinks you have and if they are better than what the other guys ranking for that keyword have.
- Your website’s crawlability.
- Frequency of new content and content updates.
- So much more that there is a dedicated blog post on it by Brian Dean: https://backlinko.com/google-ranking-factorsWe would recommend that you keep at it and work on acquiring more links to break into the top SERPs.